Enter RISING STAR IN SPONSORSHIP
This award is open to an individual from an agency, rightsholder or brand with less than five years’ experience in their profession. The judges will look for evidence of outstanding achievement in handling ordinary and extra ordinary duties around the sponsorship campaigns that they have been involved in - including their creativity, initiative and end results.
The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone within their organisation that believes the individual concerned has made a significant contribution via their activities or influence. Please ensure that you have the permission of the nominee before making the submission.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Career: Please provide a one-page CV that describing the nominee’s career to date, age and qualifications (as part of the 5 A4 page entry).
- Sponsorships: Summarise the sponsorship properties worked on in the past 12 months, including any stand-out highlights.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology introduced by the individual that successfully improved the performance of the campaign or organisation.
- Demonstrate their achievements, what makes this individual stand out from colleagues (above and beyond the standard courses/qualifications expected at this stage of their career) and how have they added value to the business
- Impact: Summarise the individual’s overall contribution to the growth and success of the sponsorship campaign and/or organisation as a whole, quantifying where possible. This may include outstanding achievements, benefits of the work carried out to the client / company, ROI and/or challenges faced and how they were overcome.
- Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or supervisor where possible.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €95.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.