Enter BEST USE OF RESEARCH
This award recognises excellence in the use of research to advance or add value to a sponsorship programme. Judges will be looking for effective research methods that have proved integral in developing a more successful sponsorship programme.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please outline when the organisation was established, sectors operated in, the number of employees and the sponsor’s full sponsorship portfolios.
- Sponsorship: Please describe the sponsorship you are advertising, how long has it been in existence, the category, level and unique features.
- Objectives: What were the objectives of the sponsorship campaign? For example, connecting with a specific audience, positioning the brand to a new market, brand launch, key messages etc.
- Execution: Outline how these objectives were met, including details on how research was used to achieve these aims. Please include a brief outline of the data collected, including the type of evaluation conducted (e.g. media valuations, market research) and why this method was chosen.
- Outcome & Results: Outline why this is best use of research in a sponsorship campaign in Ireland. Please provide details of the outcomes, e.g. the contribution to overall learnings, how this data collected met the objectives of the brief and what decisions or strategies were amended or re-confirmed based on the results.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €95.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.