Enter BEST USE OF PR
This award recognises excellence in the use of PR in sponsorship activation. Judges will be looking for creative and innovative sponsorship activation campaigns that cut through and reach out to the target group they seek to engage with, as well as how the PR approach integrated with the overall campaign.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please outline when the organisation was established, sectors operated in, the number of employees and the sponsor’s full sponsorship portfolios.
- Sponsorship: Please describe the sponsorship you are activating, how long has it been in existence, the category, level and unique features.
- Objectives: What were the objectives of the sponsorship campaign? For example, connecting with a specific audience, positioning the brand to a new market, brand launch, key messages etc.
- Execution: Outline how these objectives were met, including details on how the sponsorship was integrated through other channels. Please include a summary of the coverage for this channel.
- Outcome & Results: Outline why this is the best use of PR in a sponsorship campaign in Ireland. Please provide details of the outcomes, e.g. research, brand health, product or service awareness/sales/uptake, consumer feedback etc.
- Feedback: Where possible, please include media, fan or consumer remarks, blogs or other relevant feedback.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €95.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.