Enter BEST USE OF EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING
This award recognises excellence in the area of sponsorship activation through Experiential Marketing. Judges will be looking for creative and innovative sponsorship activation campaigns using Experiential Marketing that cut through and reach out to the target group they seek to engage with.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please outline when the organisation was established, sectors operated in, the number of employees and the sponsor’s full sponsorship portfolios.
- Sponsorship: Please describe the sponsorship you are advertising, how long has it been in existence, the category, level and unique features.
- Objectives: What were the objectives of the sponsorship campaign? For example, connecting with a specific audience, positioning the brand to a new market, brand launch, key messages etc.
- Execution: Outline how these objectives were met, including details on how the campaign was integrated through other channels. Please include imagery or film content from the experience.
- Outcome & Results: Outline why this is best use of experiential marketing in a sponsorship campaign in Ireland. Please provide details of the outcomes, e.g. event participants, research, brand health, product or service awareness/sales/uptake, consumer feedback etc.
- Feedback: Where possible, please include fan or participant remarks, blogs or any other relevant feedback.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €95.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.