Enter BEST SPONSORSHIP BRAND
This category recognises the brand or rightsholder that has made an outstanding impact on society and the wider community as a whole via their ongoing sponsorship activities. This may be a specific sponsorship campaign or an all-round sponsorship strategy.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Rightsholder Background: Please outline when the organisation was established, sectors operated in, the number of employees and full sponsorship portfolios.
- Sponsorship(s): Please describe the sponsorship(s) you are submitting, including how long has it been in existence, the category, level, unique features and overall strategy where relevant.
- Objectives: What are the objectives of the sponsorship? For example, connecting with a specific audience, CSR strategy, community engagement, key messages, etc.
- Execution: How are these objectives being met? Please provide details of the outcome, e.g. audience feedback, differentiation, brand health, media coverage etc. How is the sponsorship activated? Include some creative examples of activation and/or engagement with the target audience.
- Innovation: Demonstrate the innovative aspects of this sponsorship. How is this partnership delivering beyond traditional sponsorships?
- Outcome & Results: Outline why it is the best sponsorship brand in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from both the rights holder the brand, as well as an individual benefitting at community level that testifies to the success of the partnership.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €95.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.