Enter BEST ARTS & CULTURAL SPONSORSHIP
This award recognises the outstanding arts and/or cultural sponsorship executed in Ireland over the last 12 months. Please note that for the purpose of these awards, Music and Film is included in the Entertainment & Events category. Judges will be looking for a solid, mutually beneficial partnership, that demonstrates innovation in terms of strategy, activation and engagement and that can show clear results from the partnership in the delivery of core objectives.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: For both the Rightsholder and Sponsor, please outline when the organisations were established, sectors operated in, the number of employees and full sponsorship portfolios.
- Sponsorship(s): Please describe the sponsorship(s) you are submitting, including how long has it been in existence, the category, level and unique features.
- Objectives: What are the objectives of the sponsorship? For example, connecting with a specific audience, positioning the brand to a new market, brand launch, key messages etc.
- Execution: Outline how these objectives were met, including details on how the sponsorship was activated. Please include some creative examples of activation and/or engagement with the target audience.
- Innovation: Demonstrate the innovative aspects of this sponsorship. How is this partnership delivering beyond traditional sponsorships?
- Outcome & Results: Outline why it is the best sponsorship of its kind in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties. Please provide details of the outcomes, e.g. audience feedback, differentiation, brand health, media coverage etc.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from both the rights holder and the brand, testifying to the success of the partnership.
Please Note: The cost of entry is €95.00 ex VAT for the first entry with each subsequent entry charged at €35.00 ex VAT. Payment will need to be made by Credit or Debit Card at the final stage of the submission process or your entry will not be accepted.